The mission of Please Help Pay My Bills ! is to support families in their time of need and create a level of comfort for those in need of assistance. Please Help Pay My Bills ! will offer its resources regardless of race, economic status or political or religious affiliation. No one is greater than any other. All people in need are our concern.
We strive to support the members of our community in their time of need, and work towards a greater good. We are tireless in our efforts to help pay bills for those unable to meet the obligation. We are here to support our fellow citizens, and serve as a guiding light.
- How can I help? Help can be delivered in many ways. Of course giving money is the best way to help, but by joining our network you may be able to help with advice or expertise in a particular field. Many of those looking for help are looking not only for monetary assistance, but they are also looking for outside resources that we may not have mentioned or offered.
- Is PHPMB a charity? PHPMB! is not a registered charity today. We are however in the process of becoming registered. We are a grass roots organization with 3 members to date and we have no resources other than those donated by others.
- Are my donations tax deductible? No. Any donations made to our organizations are not tax deductible because we are not a registered or recognized charity by the I.R.S.
- How much of my donations will go to actually helping others directly? 90% of all donations are given directly to those that have qualified through our application process.
- Where does the other 10% go to? The remaining 10% is used to run and maintain this organization. No more than 10% will ever be used toward employee pay or administrative expenses.
- How secure are my donations? We subscribe to Paypal. Their services offer exceptional protection from fraud.
- Why is this a .com rather than a .org site? Because we are are up and coming in the community, we have limited resources. We have advertising throughout the site and do not feel it would be right to disguise or identity as a non-profit until we are registered in the proper manner. We do own the .org for the organization, and when we are registered all communication will shift at that time.